Terms & Conditions
The Inflatable Circus Company Booking Terms & Conditions
Use of Equipment
• Please note that all persons using this Equipment do so at their own risk.
• The person/s or organization hiring this equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse/reckless use.
• It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage
• These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are always fully adhered to.
• The Inflatable Circus Company(The Company) cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment.
• Always ensure that the equipment is not over-crowded and limit the numbers according to the age and size of the people using it.
• A copy of the relevant risk assessment is available to the hirer on request.
• In the case of outdoor events & wet weather the equipment will not be able to be set-up out, if an indoor alternative can not be offered then a suitable alternative date for use will be agreed – no refunds are offered due to wet weather.
• If weather turns wet during the hire it is the hirers responsibility to ensure the equipment is covered/stored in a dry area until collection time – where possible in cases of extreme weather The Company shall endeavour to collect at the earliest possible time.
• If wind speeds exceed 24mph inflatables will not be able to be used – no refunds are offered due to wind however a suitable date to rearrange the hire to shall be agreed.
Care of equipment
• I am aware that whilst in my care, I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this includes the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition i.e. Dirty or muddy condition. I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
• The Hire Pack will include a signed kit list and items marked as packed and not present at collection will be chargeable to the hirer. It is the responsibility of the hirer to check the kit list on delivery.
• A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to confirm your booking.
• Payment in full is due 28 days prior to event.
• No bookings will be confirmed without deposits unless by prior arrangement.
• Receipt of deposit is not confirmation; booking is only confirmed when a booking contract has been signed both parties.
• Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.